- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Google activesync which is freely available as download on internet. If you run Vista, connect via Windows Mobile Device Center on your pc. The companion disc merely holds activesync and a 2002 version of outlook, which, if you have not got a more recent copy anyway, can also be downloaded.
Try Start Settings System GPS and tap ON before starting the satnav program. Not all programs automatically switch on the GPS. On hitting ON yellow light top left starts flashing. Now start your satnav program..
Remove SD card and place the Navman on a soft surface face down so that you do not scratch the LCD screen.
- Take out 4 screws ONLY. 2 under the gps antenna and two hidden black discs at either side of the bottom on back of unit,Make sure you use a small Philips screwdriver.
- Use your finger nail very carefully around the edges, go extremely
slow to detach the cover. Once it opens, make sure of the Power switch
button, they seem to fall off.
- Remove clear tapes at the battery connector. DO NOT pull up the
connector, you need to pull sideways and make sure do not use excessive
pressure while pulling.
- Place the new battery in same manner and also place battery cables
neatly so that the do not come in the way while closing the cover. The
LCD display should turn on. If it does not, look at the Battery
connector and make sure it is all the way in.
- Put the cover back slowly and then make sure nothing is dangling
along the edges. Do not forget to check the Power Switch button; it
should be in proper place. Press the cover firmly, it should snap in
- Charge the battery fully before using Navman.
- Insert SD card. You may need to reload Navman application software
or restore from SD card, if you stored on the SD card previously.
The CD is not available for download from Navman it seems, but you can get it at thepiratebay.com. Just search for 'navman icn' and you'll find what you need, I just did. Better learn how to download torrents though! :)