I recently used a laptop with Vista installed on it...I didn't like it at all. Vista doesn't seem to be as user friendly as my XP but the problem is that I need to purchase a new laptop and it seems that they all come pre set-up with Vista. How can I get a laptop with XP please?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Well, win xp is absolutly more fun as OS then win 2000:)
To upgrade to win xp will be no problem since Toshiba have drivers for ir. To upgrade to VISTA will...or can give you problem since there arent any drivers for that Tecra S1.
Hi Sometimes getting around these virus problems can be a little tricky. I've found, in my own business that when reinstalling VISTA it will give problems. To eliminate those I use a Linux program called Gpartition. Its free and down loadable. You can use this to completely eliminate anything on that partition (wiped). Then restart VISTA and it should see a blank disk and want to format it. Goodluck
It's unlikly that HP will relesae he needed Vista drivers for your sound device.
That has been a problem with Vista since day 1.
If you want your sound back, you should go back to XP.
Windows Vista use a new software architecture, and hardware devices must comply with it, in order to be used by the new OS.
hello , friend its very easy to do that, steps are
1. insert bootable cd/dvd xp prof. cd.
2. But be cautious because the xp profsn doesnt contain the drivers for ata hard disk. so pls find on net the drivers for ata hard disk drivers, also update it in bootable xp profsnl dvd . recreate bootable dvd of xp with advanced bootable xp,
3. or find it from your friend with latest updates requirement. and do from it.
4. Boot from tht cd and start the installation.
5. once it i completed install all video, audio e.tc. drivers.
6. if you dont have that drivers pls download it from toshiba site by entering the toshiba serial no
Log on to your laptop as an administrator, create a new user account and log on using that new user account and see if you have the same problem. If you have the same problem, uninstall the new driver, which you have installed first and then create a new user account and log on.