Question about Standard (CRT) Televisions
I do not have a manual so I don't know how to program in the channels. Right now all I get is 2-13
On your remote control, find F-SET.
After clicking that, you'll see choices, including TV/CATV ... there are three choices there, you want STD or HRC. That should get you the main cable channels that do not require a box.
Posted on Oct 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2011 | Symphonic ST419E TV
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Dec 29, 2009 | Standard (CRT) Televisions
Jun 06, 2009 | Hitachi Standard (CRT) Televisions
Apr 14, 2009 | Standard (CRT) Televisions
Aug 20, 2008 | Standard (CRT) Televisions
Mar 05, 2007 | Samsung TX-P3264 32" TV
399 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!