Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Sorry i was being offline.. i vil never do inappropriate to u ok....... my windows livecare is updated, so now ur saying that i want to uninstal that n go for macafee n others you said?? dileep i cant see any database list in live care.... i was being using nortornavg and it had not helped mi in detecting lassas.exe n others, so shall i wnt to change my livecare,it had given mi a good experience... and i am from india,kerala,now working in k.s.a,in a call center as trainer *** radioperator i was being in Bangalore once for 2yrs,i was staying in electronic city,n my office was in frazer town...then how ru..??id is firstname.lastname@example.org add mi in ur messenger ok... can u pls suggest me a best anti virus,is it possible.... and i would like to know that, i am doing all my banking in my pc,is it dangerous? i am deleting cookies n temperory internet files aftr my bank log in, i had heard that somebody can access remote in our pc to take our detail,such as banking,creditcard details...is it rue ?? if yes how can i prevent it, bcoz now i am working in a rig,it is in a desert which covers 1800kms dubai border if i want get a small shop i wnt use air by 1.30hrs, i think u can understand,i am @25 n single,i know i am missing my sweet age..but i am making money.. i know v cant gain one thing without loosing one thing.. do u know dileep,for the last 3months i had not scened a face of a girl,nt even a bottle of beer... with thanks n prayers, urs, jai...
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2015 | livecareer.com
May 20, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5552 15.6 inch Laptop AMD...
3. Make sure that you are in the General tab.
4. In the Temporary Internet files section, click Delete Files. The Delete Files window is displayed.
5. Check the Delete all offline content box.
6. Click the OK button.
7. In the Internet Options window, click the OK button.
Clear the Java Cache
The following steps explain how to delete the cache for Sun Java version 1.5 or higher on a Windows XP machine.
Clear the Cache for Sun Java Versions 1.5 and Higher. Follow these steps to delete the Java cache:
1. Select Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Select Java. The Java Control Panel window is displayed.
3. In the Temporary Internet Files section, click the Settings button. The Temporary Files Settings window is displayed.
4. Click the Delete Files button. The Delete Temporary Files window is displayed.
5. Make sure that the Applications and Applets box is checked.
6. Click the OK button.
7. In the Temporary Files Settings window, click the OK button.
8. In the Java Control Panel window, click the OK button.
Restart the Browser
Nov 27, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Aug 02, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 27, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Apr 04, 2009 | HP Deskjet F340 All-In-One Printer
Jul 16, 2008 | Motorola Mobility Rugged Cordless Shop...
Apr 12, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: