Ok I having some real issues. My printer powers on. I can fax and recieve faxes. I can't scan or print. Everytime I try to print it says document in queue. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the software.I have unplugged and plugged back into my computer. Downloaded all drivers. Reset my rebooting. My printer is online.I really need my printer. ANY IDEAS!?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are able to print normally from this model, despite the 'stuck' faxes, then it could be that you have been sent a document that is not the same size as that in your tray. Try cutting A4, if that is what you have, down to 'legal' and see if will move on to next page. If this works, cut some more and print job till finished.
If the above makes no difference, you may have to do a memory reset to clear a corrupt fax record. Caution! this would clear all faxes queued in your machine.
Follow the steps below to enable the Fax confirmation report.
Press SETUP button on front panel Use Right or left arrow till you find Print Report - Press OK User right of left arrow till you find Fax Confirmation - Press OK You will find few options like 1. Fax Send Confirmation 2. Fax Recieve Confirmation 3. Fax Send and recieve
Description of Problem 100000018247
When I launch PC-Fax Receive Program, I receive an error stating: The Fax Receive program must be started to receive PC faxes. What can I do?pc fax rx
Description of Solution 200000023257
You may receive this error if the pc fax application is closed and you have faxes stored in the memory of the machine. To resolve this issue,you will need to print the faxes already stored in the memory of the machine. To print the faxes, please follow these steps:
1. Press the MENU key.
2. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Fax.
3. Press the OK key to confirm your choice.
4. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Print Fax.
5. Press OK.
6. Press the BLACK START key.
- Your Brother machine will print the stored faxes.
7. Press the STOP/EXIT key to exit the menu.
8. Once the stored faxes have been printed, click WINDOWS/START, (ALL) PROGRAMS, BROTHER, XXX-XXXX (X = MODEL NUMBER), PC-FAX RECEIVING, XXX-XXXX or RECEIVE (depending on your operating system).
9. The Brother PC-fax receiving icon will now appear in your Windows Task Tray indicating that Brother PC-Fax Receiving is active.
When you say all other printing processes are ok, I am assuming you can make copies and print from the computer. If so...then are the blank faxes coming from several different fax machines or are they coming from one particular fax machine. If one particular fax machine, then the problem is probably on their end. I need to go backwards a second....when you receive a fax does the machine spit out a blank page or no paper is fed at all..it just receives the fax? Is the machine programmed to just receive faxes to memory to be printed out later? It doesn't make sense for it to print or copy but not to print a fax. If problem persist try a different fax modem.