Question about Canon I900D InkJet Photo Printer
The following procedure is from the Canon i900D Maintenance Manual:
1. With the printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume button, press and hold the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. Wait for the LED to light green, which means you can select a function.)
2. While holding the Power button, release the Resume button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3. While holding the Power button, press the Resume 2 times. On the first press, the LED lights orange; on the second press, it turns green. Release the Power and Resume buttons.
4. The LED light should be green. Press the Resume button four times. Each time you press the Resume button, the LED lights first orange and then green.
5. The LED light should be green and the printer should now reset the waste ink counter. When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
unable to find your specific printer but these sites may be able to help.
Posted on Apr 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2014 | Canon MP520 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Jul 08, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 12, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 06, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 07, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP360 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 20, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1,130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!