Question about Canon I900D InkJet Photo Printer
The following procedure is from the Canon i900D Maintenance Manual:
1. With the printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume button, press and hold the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. Wait for the LED to light green, which means you can select a function.)
2. While holding the Power button, release the Resume button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3. While holding the Power button, press the Resume 2 times. On the first press, the LED lights orange; on the second press, it turns green. Release the Power and Resume buttons.
4. The LED light should be green. Press the Resume button four times. Each time you press the Resume button, the LED lights first orange and then green.
5. The LED light should be green and the printer should now reset the waste ink counter. When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
unable to find your specific printer but these sites may be able to help.
Posted on Apr 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2014 | Canon MP520 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Jul 08, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Feb 12, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 06, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 07, 2009 | Canon SmartBase MP360 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 20, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
1,129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!