Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Using my MOTOROLA PHONE TOOLS i cant upload themes and skins to my moto razr V3. pls help......
how to install themes to my v3 motorola
Tips for a great answer:
Once you have found and downloaded a skin that you like, extract it to a new folder.
1. Connect the phone to the cable and open Skinmanager: It should auto connect and will say reading files as pictured:
2. Once finished it should look like this:
3. Click Install and you will get this pop up:
4. Navigate to the skin you want and click Open:
5. The skin will now begin to install as seen in the pic below. Depending on the size of the skin it could take a minute to install.
This program will auto-install the wallpaper as well in the uploading process
6. Your skin is now installed:
7. After everything uploads click Skins, More, Restart phone.
8. Disconnect the phone after restart and enjoy your new skin.
Jan 14, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Feb 19, 2009 | Cell Phones
Feb 18, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Feb 10, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Jan 16, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Aug 17, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!