Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
I have no idea how to unlock my router i know my mac number but i can not find the entry to add my mac number. Please help....
1. From the "Setup" page, click Advanced
2. When the "Filters" page opens, click on the Wireless tab
3. Make sure all wireless computers are setup to the router, and are currently able to access the internet. Once this is done, click on the Active MAC Table button.
4. Move the "Wireless Active MAC Table" window and click on Edit MAC Filter Settings on the main window.
5. When the "Wireless Group MAC Table" opens, go to the task bar and click on the Wireless Active MAC Table so that window appears.
6. With the two windows side by side enter the MAC Addresses from the "Wireless Active MAC Table" window into the Wireless Group MAC Table.
Note: When you enter the MAC Addresses do not include the dashes/semi-colon, and do not click "Filter"
7. Click Apply then Continue in the "Wireless Group MAC Table" window.
8. Close the "Wireless Group MAC Table" window and the "Wireless Active MAC Table" window
9. On the Main window Enable the Station MAC Filter setting.
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Aug 28, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GR Router
Jan 21, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 17, 2010 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 25, 2009 | Linksys WRT55AG Router
Sep 14, 2008 | Arris SURFboard SBG900 Wireless Router...
Apr 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 07, 2007 | 2wire (1000-400108-001) Router
480 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!