Question about Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
1. Disconnect your player from its power source for thirty seconds
2. Reconnect your player to its power source
3. Press the Power On button on your remote control
4. Press the Enter button on your remote control
5. Press the 8 button on your remote control
6. Press the 4 button on your remote control
7. Press the 2 button on your remote control
8. Press the 6 button on your remote control
9. Press the 9 button on your remote control
10. Press the Enter button on your remote control
11. Your player should now place itself in Standby mode
12. Press the Power On button on your remote control
It should also work for HT-Z310T and HT-510T and its variantes...
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2011 | LG HT303SU Theater System
Jul 30, 2009 | Curtis DVD5041 Theater System
Jun 08, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Apr 13, 2009 | Bose Lifestyle 28 System
Jan 23, 2009 | Panasonic SC-HT520 System
May 10, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 03, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 06, 2007 | Toshiba SD-V55HT System
Dec 15, 2005 | JVC TH-A5 System
Nov 29, 2013 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: