Question about Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
1. Disconnect your player from its power source for thirty seconds
2. Reconnect your player to its power source
3. Press the Power On button on your remote control
4. Press the Enter button on your remote control
5. Press the 8 button on your remote control
6. Press the 4 button on your remote control
7. Press the 2 button on your remote control
8. Press the 6 button on your remote control
9. Press the 9 button on your remote control
10. Press the Enter button on your remote control
11. Your player should now place itself in Standby mode
12. Press the Power On button on your remote control
It should also work for HT-Z310T and HT-510T and its variantes...
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 05, 2008 | Emerson Televison & Video
Feb 15, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox Console
Aug 17, 2009 | Yahoo Diamond Vision DVDC803-04 DVD Player
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Jul 12, 2008 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 16, 2014 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
Nov 29, 2013 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: