Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Try this method and give me your feedback.
To Unlock KG800/LG Chocolate
1. Insert sim from the network that it is locked to.
2. Turn on phone
3. On home Screen, Slide up phone
4. Type 2945#*#
5. ENG. Mode menu should appear
6. Go Down to Factory Reset Select it, may take a few minutes to reset!!!!!
7. This will reset the phone back to before the Phone was locked to a network
8. The phone will automaticaly Restart(Note The Network Logo At start up will not change)
9. Now insert Any simcard(Not tested with 3 sims)and the phone should turn on normaly
10. The phone is now unlocked and you can customise the setting as you like
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 29, 2010 | LG Xenon GR500 Cell Phone
Jan 27, 2009 | Nokia BNIB NOKIA 3500 Classic Unlocked/Sim...
Dec 30, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Dec 21, 2007 | ASUS P527 Smartphone
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!