Question about LG KG800 Cellular Phone
Try this method and give me your feedback.
To Unlock KG800/LG Chocolate
1. Insert sim from the network that it is locked to.
2. Turn on phone
3. On home Screen, Slide up phone
4. Type 2945#*#
5. ENG. Mode menu should appear
6. Go Down to Factory Reset Select it, may take a few minutes to reset!!!!!
7. This will reset the phone back to before the Phone was locked to a network
8. The phone will automaticaly Restart(Note The Network Logo At start up will not change)
9. Now insert Any simcard(Not tested with 3 sims)and the phone should turn on normaly
10. The phone is now unlocked and you can customise the setting as you like
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 29, 2010 | LG Xenon GR500 Cell Phone
Jan 27, 2009 | Nokia BNIB NOKIA 3500 Classic Unlocked/Sim...
Dec 30, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Dec 21, 2007 | ASUS P527 Smartphone
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!