- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
make sure to use lens cleaner to ensure DVD player is free of dust and dirt on laser lens
another cause would be that your DVD player is no multi-region or not region free, because many DVDs have region settings. in order to make your philips DVD player region free (can play all region DVDs) check link below:
Found this hope it helps
* With no disc in the machine switch it On
* Open the tray
* With the remote enter: 2, 4, 0, 5, 9, 1 and 5
* A region menu appears indicating current
* Press Enter until the region is set to 9 (Region FREE)
* Close tray