Question about Phones
The water is not a reasonable damage for the phone it self. you should simply let it dry for a couple of weeks ( is it thaks that long) close to a ventilated area. after this period of time, plug the battery again and it should turn on. don't try the hairdryer thing, because it has to naturally dry. Ciao!
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2015 | Panasonic KX-T7636W Corded Phone
Jun 16, 2011 | Phones
Apr 25, 2011 | Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
Feb 17, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Sep 29, 2009 | Nortel Meridian M7208 Corded Phone
Jul 02, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Jan 05, 2009 | GE 28112EE2 Cordless Phone
Jun 26, 2008 | Phones
Dec 03, 2016 | Phones
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!