Question about Computers & Internet
1. What should I look for in an external hard drive that I want to use to run applications?
2. What other options are there other than the external hard drive to keep from gumming up the work laptop?
FOLLOWING THINGS U SHOULD KEEP IN MIND WHILE GOING FOR EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE :-
1. PURPOSE OF EXTERNAL DRIVE - MEANS U WANT TO KEEP THAT TO USE IT FOR BACKING UP OF DATA?
2. DO THE COST EFFECTIVENESS OALSO EFFECTS UR PURCHASE?
3. TELL THE SPECIFICATION OF UR PC TO THE VENDOR BEFORE U BUY A NEW EXTERNAL DRIVE, AS IT MAY NOT SUPPORT SOME TIME.
4. ..... MAYN MORE...NOT COMMING TO MIND NOW... :-)
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2010 | SimpleTech SimpleDrive Pininfarina 500GB...
on Sep 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 07, 2010 | Dell Inspiron mini 9 - Black , Intel® Atom...
Sep 18, 2009 | LaCie Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2008 | HP Compaq d530 PC Desktop
Sep 24, 2008 | Western Digital External USB 2.0 80 GB...
Apr 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2007 | Smartdisk - Peripherals - HARD DRIVE,...
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!