Question about Computers & Internet
1. What should I look for in an external hard drive that I want to use to run applications?
2. What other options are there other than the external hard drive to keep from gumming up the work laptop?
FOLLOWING THINGS U SHOULD KEEP IN MIND WHILE GOING FOR EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE :-
1. PURPOSE OF EXTERNAL DRIVE - MEANS U WANT TO KEEP THAT TO USE IT FOR BACKING UP OF DATA?
2. DO THE COST EFFECTIVENESS OALSO EFFECTS UR PURCHASE?
3. TELL THE SPECIFICATION OF UR PC TO THE VENDOR BEFORE U BUY A NEW EXTERNAL DRIVE, AS IT MAY NOT SUPPORT SOME TIME.
4. ..... MAYN MORE...NOT COMMING TO MIND NOW... :-)
Posted on Apr 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2011 | Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB...
Jun 30, 2010 | Seagate FreeAgent Pro - 500GB, 7200 RPM,...
Jun 07, 2010 | SimpleTech SimpleDrive Pininfarina 500GB...
Sep 18, 2009 | LaCie Computers & Internet
Aug 09, 2009 | Western Digital Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2008 | Western Digital External USB 2.0 80 GB...
Apr 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2007 | Smartdisk - Peripherals - HARD DRIVE,...
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!