- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Remove the battery and leave it out of the phone. Put the battery and the phone in a plastic zip lock bag with dry rice. Close the top of the bag and leave the phone and battery in the bag for 3 to 5 days. The phone will return to normal when it dries out. If you use it while it is wet you risk damaging the phone.
Wait at least 48 hours to turn it on. This gives enough time for most moisture to evaporate. If it has a removable battery cover and battery take all those out to speed up the drying. Also, remove the sim card before you turn it on. If the phone is damaged, the sim card may still be usable and you can preserve your data.
Hi, when ever a phone drops inside the water, first remove the battery cause the battery life might be damaged,and also in that process the phone is still working because the battery is still inside the phone.
You will need to service the phone for the phone to be free from water,cause if the water dries inside the phone it will damage an IC or a chip inside the phone and it might cause more damage to the phone. you can use the below link to know how to disassemble LG phones,just type the model of the phone on the search box.
After, disassembling the phone is the next step.Get a methylated spirit and a small brush, remove the board of the phone and deep the brush inside the methylated spirit,brush gently on the board of the phone. After brushing, get a dryer to dry up the board of the phone and live it for a while to dry.
After some minutes,assemble the phone back and fix in the battery. Make sure during the process you are charging the battery of the phone.
Please take note; once a phone drops into water or any liquid, first thing you need do is to remove the battery, get a phone screw driver, loose the phone and dry the phone board with bulb or any heat.
The essence is to dry the water totally from the board, because if it dries itself, the phone board will get rust and phone might not work properly again.
Back to your phone, I think the liquid as entered your screen and its not dry yet, that's why its white.
Put off the phone, remove the battery and leave the liquid to dry on the screen or put is near a very light heat and the liquid will gradually dry off.
normally the phone is no longer any good after water damage like that, but you could take the battery out and let it sit next to some thing worm for a day or two to make sure it completely dries, then put the battery back in. se if that does the trick.
Immediately take the battery out! You can use a blow dryer to dry the phone out, don't melt it with too much heat, and then place it in a bright window for a couple of days. The phone may work once it is dried out, however it might never be the same. Do not put the battery back in until it dries out completely.
Make sure the battery is seed properly. Also, sometimes removing the battery and cleaning the connections helps. Try this---remove battery take a qtip put a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol on the end of it (DO NOT SOAK IT!!!!!) clean the connections. Let dry for a few minutes, reinstall the battery.
I had a phone that kept turning off on it's own and that worked.
Again, DO NOT SOAK THE QTIP, JUST A LITTE MOIST, DO NOT USE WATER!!!!!!!