- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
No you have to send both jad and jar files in your mobile, and open the JAD, to get jads and jars free you can visit this site (Select you Phone Brand and Model first) and download the tested apps/games only.
i followed the steps from thisLINKand i was able to install games and other applications in my u700 phone. and i swear they're all working fine.
do take note that you have to have BOTH the jar and jad file of the game/app you want to install. if you only have the jad file, just try to install a jar maker OR if you only have a jar file, then try to install jad maker.. good luck! :)
plzzzzzzz hlp me out. how 2 install it??
when i use 2 transfer jar files from pc to mobile. but when i m trying
2 run dat games. it displays unsupported file types. but Java games are
there in phone specifications . plzz post a solutiuon . thank u.
we can transfer the java games by using the data cable. following are the steps
1. connect the mobile with the PC by using the data cable
2. transfer both jad and jar files to the "MTP" folder in the memory card of the device.
3. disconnect the data cable
4. go to "my files" menu
5. go to the "memory card"
5. move both the JAD and JAR files to the "phone"
6. get back from memory card to my files
device will ask for the installation of the game. if not, follow the steps below.
7. select the "other files" folder
8. select the JAD file.
the installation prompt will be displayed