Question about HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The printer cartridge keeps getting stuck. I move it and immediately does it again. Now it is flashing and error code. All the lights are flashing. When I turn it off it does a self test. Then it shuts down completely.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2014 | D-Link D LINK DELL B1260DN MONO LASER...
Mar 09, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Feb 03, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 07, 2010 | Dell A960 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 20, 2009 | Epson Stylus C40UX InkJet Printer
Oct 13, 2009 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 16, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 06, 2008 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
That flashing pattern is consistent with a stuck carriage. Here is a copy/paste from HP concerning the 5000 series and your flashing lights.
The print cartridge carriage is stuck.
1. Open the top access door on the printer.
2. Remove the ink cartridges.
3. Close the cartridge flaps after removing the ink cartridges.
4. Turn the printer off, then on again.
5. Replace the ink cartridges.
6. Close the top access door. Issue
The Resume light continues to blink after the cartridges are released.
The carriage is stuck or makes a grinding noise.
1. Lift the top cover to the printer.
2. Turn the printer off and then on again.
3. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer when the grinding noise starts. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
4. Move the carriage towards the middle of the printer (this procedure may take a couple of tries to get the timing correct).
5. Take out the cartridges and close the top cover.
6. Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer. Plug the power cord to the wall outlet.
7. Open the top cover, reinstall the cartridges, and then close the top cover.
Oct 23, 2007 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!