Question about HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
It used to print much faster, now it prints very slow and I can't figure out how to clean under the glass.
You can follow the following steps to clean the spooler on your computer that might speed up the printing speed .
2. In the run (Start Search for Vista) type : c:/windows/system32/spool/drivers…look for w32x86 folder.
3. Inside w32x86, there will be folders with the names 2 and 3 delete all of the files and sub-folders in each of the 2 and 3 folders, but not the folders themselves. Inside 32x86, there may be other folders with names starting with "Hewlett-Packard", "hphp" or something else; delete these folders also.
4. In the run
type : c:/windows/system32/spool/printers: delete any files there.
5. Open a Command Prompt window
key the commands
1. sc config spooler depend= RPCSS
(note the space after the = but not before)
2. net start spooler
Cleaning from Registry:
1. Take backup of registry:
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Environments\Windows NT x86\Drivers
Posted on May 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Sep 06, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 25, 2010 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 14, 2009 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 17, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
May 22, 2009 | Zebra Z4M Printer
Mar 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 26, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7760 InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: