MANUALLY ENTERING CODES
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote
until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming
(TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button
you are assigning to AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number
buttons in the GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the
INDICATOR LIGHT will turn off.
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the
POWER button. Your device should turn off.
Note: If your device does not respond to the first code listed,
repeat steps with the next code. If none of the codes listed for your
device work for your device or your brand is not listed, try the Code
Search method described below.
Possible codes, seeing as each tv is different you will have to try until one works, the third list is for models bought before August 2002
found all of the below info at http://www.jascoproducts.com/support/universal-Remote-codes.asp
.... 0079 0123 0063 0020 0004
0009 0226 0266 0006 0095 0122
591, 604, 729, 671, 679, 684,
006, 012, 029, 095, 111, 112, 113, 122, 171, 173
Let me know if you have any questions, please don't forget to rate my solution after you fix the problem