- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check... For Wifi On/Off Swich, also check for your Wireless IP. Connection Statut.. Make Shure it wile Conected with the same IP
Check your Firewall configuration...If So re-install your Drivers & Softwares...Save all your personal infos first... Good Luck.
you need to download from hp website english rom image
and you need to change first 3 bytes ins,de rom image with hex editor
when you open rom image with hex editor you can see first 3 bytes ENG means English language and your device have Korean language KOR so you need to change first 3 bytes orginal English language to KOR and save it and update your device rom image via USB
I have the same problem, after I did the hard reset and installed no programs, this power problem disappeared. But once i installed any programs, PDA battery life became no longer than 2 days, which is strange.
01) Press and hold down the "Calendar" and "iPAQ Wireless" buttons.
02) While holding down these buttons, use the stylus to lightly press the "Reset" button/hole on the back of the iPAQ until the screen goes blank.
03) Release the "Calendar" and "iPAQ Wireless" buttons.
04) Press the "Reset" button/hole again (so that it resets/powers on.)