Vizio tv problems
Have you checked the TV without other devices connected to the TV.
Eg. disconnect any home theatre or speakers from the TV.
Verify with audio menu if the settngs of TV speakers is on or off ?
To adjust the audio settings:
1. Press the menu button on the remote. The on-screen menu
2. Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight audio and press ok. The AUDIO menu is displayed.
3. Use the arrow buttons to highlight the setting you wish to adjust, then press left/right arrow buttons to change the setting:
• TV speakers - Turns the built-in speakers on or off.
Lastly have you tried restoring the TV to factory default settings.
To restore the TV to its factory default settings:
1. Press the menu button on the remote. The on-screen menu is
2. Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight system
and press ok. The SYSTEM menu is displayed.
3. Highlight reset & admin and press ok. The RESET & ADMIN
menu is displayed.
4. Highlight reset TV to factory defaults and press ok.
5. If you have changed the default parental control passcode,
enter it now.
The TV displays, "Select Reset to restore all TV settings to
factory defaults and clear all account information."
6. Highlight reset and press ok.
7. Wait for the TV to turn off. The TV will turn back on shortly
afterward and the Setup App will begin
Apr 29, 2014 |
Televison & Video