- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure you go to Microsoft's web site to update your files. You can use Windows update from the start menu. If that does not fix it then you need to do one of two things.
1. Go to the Add Hardware option in Control Panel and let it search the internet for the correct drivers.
2. Determine what type of sound card or chipset you have and do a search for them online. Usually very easy to find and there are several free sites to use if you cannot get them from the manufacturer's website.
Try installing the latest audio driver -
You can download the drivers from ASUS WEB site. Selectyour model motherboard/computer/laptop, and make sure you select the Windows XPor Vista version of the drivers that matches your Windows operating system.Please click on this link to their WEB support site : -
If computer has internet access now google search "Belarc Adivsor" Download and install the software and run a check of the system. This will give you specific details of your hardware making it easy to find the drivers needed to install after the upgrade.
If you need more specific details I will be happy to provide them
Mr. A M D K,
If you start installing, especially your video driver, it will immediately tell you if it does not support your hardware.
However, you can also locate a readme.txt file if you extract the files and this file usually lists out the compatible motherboard model numbers.