Question about Video Game Consoles
The light should be green, a red light means ready to connect. First try to unplug it and plug it back in and make sure your wireless network is setup correctly. Go to your Network Settings, and check to see if it can detect your wireless network. If you have any security setup on it, make sure you input the key.
Try these steps they are from the microsoft website so hopefully it will help you out.
* On the Xbox Dashboard click the System tab, and then click Network Settings
* Select Edit Settings, Select the Wireless mode setting
* On the Select Wireless Network Page select your wireless network (if more than one appear, check your router configuration for your SSID, that is the name of your network)
* At this stage, if you have wireless security configured, you will be required to enter a WEP or WPA key. Again, check your router configuration for these details
* You should now be able to connect to live, if not, see the troubleshooting section.
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2013 | Video Game Consoles
on Jan 25, 2010 | Video Game Consoles
Dec 29, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 02, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Aug 29, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jul 12, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 29, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Nov 23, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
May 03, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Oct 03, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!