Question about Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Whenever I open my SAmsung PC Studio Multimedia Manager this appears: The procedure entry point ?SetSkin5@CxSkinButtonEx@@QAEXPAUHBITMAP_@@FFF@Z could not be locatedin the dynamic link library Share_control.dll - I can't understand why becaue before, I can open it...thenI needed to reformat my computer and reinstall all my other softwares but this appears whenever I wanna access my Multiumedia Manager. I need your help nwith this problem. Thank you and more power.
Locate the file called Share_control.dll (it's in the Samsung PC Studio 3 folder). Delete this file and then reinstall the update from the web.
Seems to have worked for me.
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
Totally uninstalled the Multimedia Manager and then installed the latest version of Multimedia Manager from the Samsung website. This cured the problem.
Posted on Jun 05, 2008
I actually formatted my computer... FRESH install still not working same freaking problem.
Posted on May 25, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Key features like what you can do with it. Requirements:
Samsung PC Studio application was designed to be a professional tool that you can use to manage you personal data and multimedia files by connecting a Samsung Mobile Phone.
Note: To use PC Studio multimedia functions such as MMS Composer, DirectX v9 or higher is required
• Allows you to select the connection type for PC to Phone connection.
• The connection types: USB, Bluetooth, Infrared or Serial.
• Manage short messages and multimedia messages.
Manage contacts and more:
• Allows you to retrieve personal information saved in the Phone, such as phonebook and organizer and to add new data or delete and edit the saved data.
• Allows you to synchronize personal information data saved in the Phone and the data saved in the PC's personal information management program.
• Allows you to browse multimedia files saved in the Phone in the windows browser and to download files or to upload PC files to the Phone.
Manage internet connections:
• Allows you to access the Internet using the connected Phone as a modem device.
Compose multimedia messages:
• Compose your own multimedia message and send through your phone.
Drag & Drop:
• All the selected contents can be easily transferred among widgets and icons on the screen by Drag & Drop
• Easy Start runs automatically when a mobile phone is connected to New PC Studio.
• It helps you step-by-step transfer or synchronize content among PC and mobile phone.
Update music information:
• Update various music information like artist, genre, Review and etc. on Media Manager widget.
Share content on the web site (To Web):
• Post content of photos and videos to the web sites such as Flickr and YouTube by Drag&Drop.
• CPU : Pentium 600 MHz processor or higher (recommended)
• Minimum memory(RAM)size : 512MB
• Free hard drive space : 200MB
• Connection methods : USB cable or Bluetooth
Key features like what you can do with it.
May 09, 2012 | Samsung Open Box SGH-D880 Dual SIM Card...
Jan 11, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Jan 30, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 12, 2009 | Cell Phones
Dec 16, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Sep 29, 2008 | Cell Phones
Sep 05, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Jul 26, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
May 21, 2008 | Samsung YH-925GS MP3 Player
Oct 24, 2007 | Computers & Internet
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: