Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
Reformat your Hard-Disk using your genuine CD and install Windows again still using your own genuine CD.
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Inset your CD in the CD drive
2. Restart your computer
3. As the PC is yet to load windows, follow the instructions on your screen.
4. Load Bios by just pressing either F2 or delete (depending on *********** Board)
5. In Bios, look for Boot Priority and select "Boot from CD as your first priority".
6. Save changes and restart the computer.
7. While booting, follow the instructions on the screen and be first till the end.
Posted on Jun 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2014 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
May 04, 2014 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 17, 2011 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Dec 14, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Sep 24, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Apr 13, 2010 | E-Machines M5312 Notebook
Jun 01, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens LifeBook S-6000 Notebook
Dec 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: