An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: cell phone dead
Check the batteries..charge them and use it..may the battery must be worn out so replace the batteries...or only keypad lights are on and display is off then replace the display..an new display would b around 300 INR.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The default security code for a Nokia 3310 is "12345". If you have
changed it and forgot it, You can do a master reset to your mobile
phone. This could restore your phone with default factory settings. You
can get the master reset code for your Nokia 3310 from www.unlock-free.com for free. Good luck mate.
If you only wanted to Know procedure, this is exactly how you need to go about it :-
To upgrade 3310 to 3315 you need to reflash your phone to new version.
Seems to be first version used both in 3310 and 3315 (Asian version of
3310). After 5.45 firmware for both is the same. From this also changed
PPM packs (for example, Polish is now saved in "N", not in "J").
First of all you must remove SimCard from phone and charge battery.
Below you will find full step by step solution:
1. By using Universal Box v3.0 make a backup of flash from your phone
with range 200000 - 400000 (it will be safe backup if somethign will
goes wrong). If you don't have Universal Box v3.0 you can use
standalone Dejan Flasher and Mbus cable.
2. With Universal Box v3.0 or Dejan Flasher upload software 3315
(v5.45) that can be downloaded from our Free flashes-> Nokia page -
please take oportunity to vote for us. Start address is 200000
3. After flashign operation ended run software KNOK that can be
downlaoded from our page "Free Download-> Nokia". Connect phone to
function RJ in Universal Box or if you don't have Box use Mbus cable.
In Mbus function choose - Phone Settings -> Quick set FAID
4. Then choose Phone Settings -> Set new imei - and enter IMEI of phone. You can read it on back of phone.
5. Then choose Modify Lock -> Reset SP lock. After ended this choose once again "Phone Settings -> Quick set FAID "
6. All is completed. If phone require security code please enter 12345.
it can be a software trouble. have to use flasher box to flash the mobile. if 1st boot is ok you can go through the flash process. most of problems in 3310 can fix if not damage to the UEM chip. 1st of all try to boost your mobile battery using extra power.