Question about Logitech Webcam
Follow these steps for you to be able to download your installation software
1. Go to http://www.logitech.com/support_downloads/
2. Under Option 3 , you can select your product name ( webcams)
3. Select the model of your webcam under select product
4. On the right hand side of the website page, click on the link to download the installation software, drivers, and updates.
5. Select your operating system and the version
6. click on the button that says "Download software".
Posted on Jun 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2010 | A4tech PK-635 Webcam
Jul 23, 2010 | Dynex DX-WC100 Webcam
May 31, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Nov 22, 2008 | A4tech A4 Wireless Optical Mouse MO-NB-30
Nov 05, 2008 | Genius VideoCAM Eye Web Camera
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: