Question about Baby Lock Ellure
For doing a manual monogram (by hand, not using embroidery unit) Follow these steps.
1. Put on the "N" foot ( This is your open toe foot, so you can see easier)
2. Select the zig zag stitch (Should be #4, right next to the straight stitch)
3. Hit the stitch adjustment button on the screen ( Lower left)
4. Set the width (Will have a zig zag "/\/\/\/" icon) to whatever size you would like (Usually 4.0mm to7mm)
5. Set the length (will have a line "---------" icon) to a very short setting
You're now setup for a monogram. You might like this video too for using your embroidery unit.
Let me know if you have any more questions,
Posted on Jun 07, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2017 | Janome Sewing Machines
Dec 01, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Jan 12, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Jul 10, 2014 | Singer Futura Xl-400 All-In-One Sewing And...
Jan 30, 2014 | Sewing Machines
Feb 08, 2013 | Singer 7436 - INGENUITY
Apr 08, 2017 | Singer Futura Xl-400 All-In-One Sewing And...
Jan 02, 2011 | Brother SE-270D Computerized Sewing...
239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!