Question about Canon I900D InkJet Photo Printer
My canon i900D was working perfectly, then in the middle of a picture the rest of the page came out blank, since then it will not print anything, the paper goes through all the printing motions but comes out just as white as it was when it went in, there is not a smudge of ink on the paper. i,ve done noddle check, deep head cleaning, print head alignment,ect,got nothing but blank paper! no warning, waste tank full, or anything, it obeys all commands, and says its printing, but all i get is white paper! help!
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
· 1) Power off printer
2) Hold RESUME button then press and hold POWER. (The beeper MAY sound once, or may not depending on your model.)
3) Hold POWER and Release RESUME.
4) Press RESUME twice then release both POWER and RESUME buttons.
5) When the indicator lights steady, press RESUME 4 times (for the S900, 3 times for the 8200 apparently).
6) Press power to set data.
7) Print away!
or try this
1: Remove Cartridge
2: Unplug the AC Power Cord
3: Hold down the RESUME button
4: Release RESUME after plugging in the AC Power cord.
5: Press the RESUME once within 5 seconds and release the RESUME .
6: Press and HOLD RESUME for two seconds or more and release it.
7: Press and HOLD RESUME for two seconds or more and release it.
8: Unplug AC Power Cord to set data.
I hope this info helps you.
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 12, 2012 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Please follow the following steps.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Shutdown the PC to which the printer is connected.
3) Remove the USB/Serial cable through which the printer is
connected to the PC and reconnect it back.
And change the cartridge (Place a new cartridge instead of the old one)
4) Now switch ON the PC(only PC and not the printer)
5) Let the PC boot up and login to windows.
6) Now switch on the printer, PC should detect the printer
Now you will be able to print.
Oct 17, 2011 | Canon I900D InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 11, 2017 | Canon I900D InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 23, 2009 | Canon I900D InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 04, 2009 | Canon I900D InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 14, 2008 | Canon I900D InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 08, 2007 | Canon I900D InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 25, 2006 | Canon I900D InkJet Photo Printer
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!