Question about Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Steps to Unlock a Password Protected Memory
Card of Your Mobile Phone
The steps to unlock a password protected memory card of your mobile phone, is described below. Please follow the steps:
1. To unlock your mobile memory card, you need a file explorer. You may use FExplorer. To download FExplorer, http://fexplorer.en.softonic.com/symbian/download#pathbar
2. After finished downloading, install it to your mobile phone.
3. Insert the mobile memory card into your mobile phone. Remember, don't access the memory card through phone at this moment.
4. Run FExplorer and open the following location C:\system.
5. From the location C:\System, you will see a file named as mmcstore. Rename this file as mmcstore.txt.
6. Copy the file mmcstore.txt. and paste it to your computer. Now, open that file in notepad.
7. When you finished the above steps, you will find the password of that file
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2014 | Nokia Asha 311 Mobile Phone - Unlocked Red
Sep 16, 2010 | Nokia 6230i Cellular Phone
Nov 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
Feb 18, 2009 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Aug 17, 2008 | Nokia 5300 Grey Cellular Phone
Aug 01, 2008 | Nokia N93 Cellular Phone
Jun 23, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: