Question about RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
1. Install the software from the CD (that you received with the device),
or download it from the service provider (AT&T).
2. Delete or rename the vendor.xml file, here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader (you're windows file options needs to be set to 'show system files', to see said file...
3. Open Desktop Manager (DM)...
4. Connect the Red Pearl (since am sure that's what you have!)...
5. Doing this will force the pc to see the BlackBerry as new hardware, and thus force it to reload the Operating System (OS)...
6. During the process, select YES to do a backup...
7. The whole process should take about 30-45 minutes...
desktop manager--- click me!!!
for the blackberry 8520 os---- click me!!! ---(just fill out the form here at blackberry)
after all these it will run like new again
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Jan 01, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Jun 01, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Mar 28, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Dec 14, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
476 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!