How do you get online?
You're somehow trying to connect tothe internet to browse some site using your PSP but it wont let you connectbecause it needs to be configured. There are lots of options you can choosefrom on how to connect your PSP through the net. First of all you need a routerso you can hook up your PSP and use it for browsing.
You may follow the step by step procedure below on how to connect to a wirelessconnection using your PSP. It also includes on how to configure your wireless/WLAN.
1. First, make sure to turn on your PSPas well as the wireless/WLAN switch.
2. Navigate to " Network Setting".
3. Select "InfrastructureMode".
4. Select "New Connection" and Name this connection as you deemappropriate.
5. Now navigateto "WLAN Settings" Select "Scan".
6. Your router should now be listed.
7. Go to "WLAN Security Setting". If you did not select encryption inROUTER SET-UP, then leave the option as "None"
8. If you selected encryption in ROUTER SET-UP, then select the appropriateWEP, or WPA.
9. Navigate to "Address Settings". Select "Easy"
10. Go to "Setting List". Verify that your settings are correct.
11. Navigate to the next screen and press X to save your settings. You shouldget a message that says "Save Completed. Test Connection". Press X.
12. You should get two quick display messages. The first should say"connecting to access point." The next should say "obtaining IPaddress".
From this point you already established a connection and you can now browse thenet using your PSP.
Hope this information will be helpful.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Jan 30, 2011 |
Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console