Question about Ericsson SCREEN PROTECTOR MEXXPROTECT Crystal-Clear for Sony W595i, W-595i, 100% fits, Display Prote... Cell Phone
How to put pin on sony ericsson phone w595
To lock the phone using PIN:
1. From Standby select Menu > Settings>General tab > Security> Locks>Phone Protection> Protection
2. Select an Option
3. Enter the phone lock code and select Ok
To unlock the phone:
1. Enter your code and select Ok
To change the phone lock code:
1. From Standby select Menu > Settings>General tab > Security> Locks>Phone Protection> Change Code
2. Enter the old code and select Ok
3. Enter the new code and select Ok
4. Repeat the code and select Ok
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2012 | Sony Walkman W595 Cell Phone
Mar 30, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W595 Cell Phone
Sep 27, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 02, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W350i Cell Phone
Jun 20, 2010 | Sony Ericsson W380i Cellular Phone
Mar 18, 2010 | Nokia 5220 XpressMusic Cellular Phone
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: