Question about LG Televison & Video
I have a DVD Recorder Model LG DR7900. I want to change to all regions, can you help.
I can confirm that the iso and instructions provided here: http://alge.anart.no/~andersgo/dvd/ allowed me to set a new DN898 to Region 0. I have confirmed that it will play both NTSC in Region 1 and PAL in Region 4 without issue.
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
SOURCE: DR 389 DVD player
We actually gotta crack open the code via a firmware upgrade ...
then burn it on a CD-R
put the CD in the player and then a menue pops up and you can choose the region code. "0" is free.
this works 100%
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
Region code hack posted by hackaroto, December 27 2010:
1. Switch off the DVD player in to Stand By mode
2. Open the DVD tray using the remote control
3. Press "pause" in the remote
4. Enter 0, 0, 0, 0 (zero 4 times)
5. The display should indicate the regional code set in the DVD and prompts for the new regional code.
6. Enter the new regional code
7. Press Pause to exit the setup
8. Switch off the DVD using the remote and wait for a while before switching it on again.
works for other LG DV55X players
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2010 | JVC DR-MH30S DVD Recorder
Dec 21, 2008 | LG DR-4810 DVD Recorder
Nov 08, 2008 | DVO Enterprises Cook'n for Diabetes...
Oct 04, 2008 | LG DR-4912 DVD Recorder
Jul 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 28, 2008 | LG RH1999H DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
May 24, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: