Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
My computer's admin user password of is xp windows modified by someone please tell me the way to re-open my a/c without any data loss
1. Login to a computer that can link to Internet. Download windows Password key and install it on that PC. Note that: there is a .ISO file. Burn the .ISO file to a CD or a USB flash drive.
2. Insert the newly created CD/USB drive to the locked computer.
3. Reboot the locked computer and press'F2'or'Delete'to enter your BIOS setup and then followed the process of instructions. Just a few steps, the old password was removed.
4. Setting new password.
won't do any harm to your data, only reset windows password
So, is it easy? Luck!
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
1) Restart your machine tap the f8 key while its rebooting and a black screen will come up asking how you want to start the computer.
2) Choose start in safe mode
3) Hopefully you will see an account called "Administrator" (you wouldn't see it when you load windows normally).
4) Depending on who set your computer up, the admin account is often not password protected so click and log in
5) One your in, go to the control panel (Start Menu -> Control Panel) and click "Users and Accounts"
6) From here you can change or reset password for the other account. Once you have restart the computer normally and login with your actual account!
However if you do not see the Admin account you will need to try the windows password recovery to do some password recovery.
Posted on Jun 23, 2010
The easiest way is to do a Repair install and during it to reset the admin password: shortly after the Copying Files stage ends the pc reboot and will resume automatically with the standard billboard screens and you will notice Installing Windows is highlighted. When you see the Installing Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10. A command console will now open up giving you access to your system.
At the prompt, type NUSRMGR.CPL and press Enter to access your User Accounts in the Control Panel.
12. Now simply pick the account you need to change and remove or change your password as you prefer.
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2012 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition English...
Mar 26, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jan 16, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2010 | Samsung P520
Oct 21, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Aug 02, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: