Question about Cell Phones
. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash)
turn off the phone
2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert a half of it,
so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message.
Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.)
3.With out turn off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM"
4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash)
5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside.
6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
(star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash)
7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#
(hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash)
Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#)
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jan 15, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 13, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 02, 2012 | Samsung Wave 723 Cell Phone
Sep 29, 2011 | Samsung Star 3G GT-S5603 (16 GB) Cell...
Jun 17, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 16, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jun 06, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 12, 2010 | Samsung SGH2100SGH600V300 Unlock/Unlocking...
978 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!