- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can't "delete" it or make it not shown up every time, but you can click on Browser Channels or Subscribe to channels and watch videos or search for them and then watch them, please also be more polite, more details. I'm not going to say "Hi" until you do it.
Try to play another video if that shows 404 error so it means there is some problem in your internet connection. And if the video play so it means the video whcih you want to play before and showing 404 error is removed by the copyright rules violation on you tube.
you have to subscribe data packet first. do you enable the gprs ? if yes then just ask to cust care for the manual setting for access point. if no then just do the manual seting . and after that try again. dont worrry this is the normal problem.
YouTube freeze can happen due to many reasons. Major reasons are overload on website, simultaneous running of many programs on your computer, Low RAM, Slow internet connection or corrupt windows registry.
For smooth watching of YouTube Videos take following actions: 1. Watch videos at off peak times, if possible
2. Do not run other programs while watching videos. They slow down computer in general by making use of memory.
3. Add RAM on your computer. More RAM will make easy execution of heavy programs on your system.
4. Get better and speedy internet connection. Talk to your ISP in this regard.
5. Regularly clean windows registry. Windows registry is vital place that stores information for important computing functions. A congested or corrupted windows registry makes computer slow that causes YouTube like freezes. For this, get the best registry cleaner reg in out and optimizer. Use it once in a fortnight for fast computing to avoid YouTube freezes and system slow down.
You didn't say what kind of internet connection you have, but that would be my first thing to consider. If you have dialup or a slow connection... you'll be humming the jeopardy theme for a while. Videos are big files.
Unfortunately youtube has the nasty habit of compressing images, as well as MP4. Depending on the program you are using you might be able to increase the quality of the MP4 when you save it (MP4 compresses video into a smaller size by sacrificing pixel quality). However youtube does the same thing. The shorter (and smaller filesize) a video is, usually the less it gets compressed.
Try using DivX and save as an AVI if you have that option available. The better quality the video file the better a chance you'll have at uploading it to youtube.