Question about NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
I need information about how I can activate ir have been off for 6 month
All you need to do is follow the steps below.
1. plug in a computer to one of the LAN ports on the WPN824
2. plug in your modem to the WAN or internet port on the WPN824
3. Turn on your netgear box.
4. Wait for the power light to get steady.
5. Go to your computer. Open internet browser and type http://routerlogin.com .
6. username is admin , password is password. If the default account details didnt work. reset the router for 30 secs and then try again the username and password.
7. go to basic settings. Here you will setup the internet on your router, it depends to your ISP.
If you can go this page, that means your router is still working .
Posted on Jul 03, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Nov 11, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Apr 02, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Mar 02, 2009 | Efficient Networks SpeedStream 5100 Modem
Feb 28, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Feb 18, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Feb 03, 2009 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Jan 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!