Question about NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
I need information about how I can activate ir have been off for 6 month
All you need to do is follow the steps below.
1. plug in a computer to one of the LAN ports on the WPN824
2. plug in your modem to the WAN or internet port on the WPN824
3. Turn on your netgear box.
4. Wait for the power light to get steady.
5. Go to your computer. Open internet browser and type http://routerlogin.com .
6. username is admin , password is password. If the default account details didnt work. reset the router for 30 secs and then try again the username and password.
7. go to basic settings. Here you will setup the internet on your router, it depends to your ISP.
If you can go this page, that means your router is still working .
Posted on Jul 03, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2012 | 2010 Bajaj Pulsar 135 DTSi
Jul 05, 2011 | Imperial IR-6-C Elite Gas Kitchen Range
Jun 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2011 | Samsung Bn59-01041a Remote Control
Jan 06, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 28, 2010 | Samsung Televison & Video
Nov 25, 2009 | Canon ImageRUNNER 3570 Copier/Printer
Sep 30, 2009 | 1997 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Jun 26, 2009 | Samsung SGH-i640 Cellular Phone
Oct 24, 2008 | Microsoft Office 2003 Basic Edition...
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!