Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Fix error e27.....from Desmond
. Turn off your printer then press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
2. When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button twice while pressing and holding the Power button.
3. When you release the Power button and the Stop/ Reset button, your printer will move into a service mode.
4. When the on/off lights is in green, press the Stop/Reset button 4 times. You will then notice that each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green.
5. Turn off your printer.
6. Turn on your printer.
7. If unsuccessful go back to first step and try again :D .
8. If still unsuccessful don’t cry yet just repeat the above procedures until you get your desired result.
Posted on Jun 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
May 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 21, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!