Question about Samsung SWA-4000
1. Turn OFF your SWA4000 wireless receiver and unplug the power chord.
2. Take out the TX card from your home theater system (HTS) while its OFF/ no power. Switch the HTS ON and then OFF, just to recognize that the TX card has been removed.
3. Then, while your HTS is OFF, put back the TX card (make sure it fits perfectly).
4. Now, plug the power chord back to your SWA4000 receiver and turn it ON.
5. Turn ON your HTS, and your good to go.
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2010 | Samsung SWA-4000
Apr 28, 2010 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 03, 2009 | Samsung SWA-4000
Jun 09, 2009 | Samsung HT-TZ515T Theater System with...
Dec 27, 2008 | Samsung SWA-4000
Dec 13, 2008 | Samsung SWA-4000
Nov 08, 2008 | Samsung SWA-4000
Oct 19, 2008 | Samsung SWA-4000
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: