Question about Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2010 | Acer Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1700 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Oct 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Feb 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 07, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 11, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Please try below steps on your Printer and let me know the result. I hope this should work.
Reset waste ink tank counter CANON PIXMA iP 1000
STEP 1:- Disconnect printer from AC power
STEP 2:- Press and HOLD the POWER button, and connect printer to AC power
STEP 3:- release the the POWER button
STEP 4:- Press the POWER button again
This should work. please let me know the result.
Oct 18, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Aug 13, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
508 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!