Question about Eljer & Elongated Toilet Bowl

1 Answer

Where do I find the model # / type on an Eljer wall mount toilet with seperate exposed tank?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 33 Answers

Maybe you can find it at

or their customer service
Monday through Friday
8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. EST

Posted on Aug 03, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where do you find the model number on an Eljer toilet tank?

If there is a model number you will have to remove the top tank and look on the bottom of it.

good luck

Apr 18, 2014 | Eljer 141-0220-00 Toilet Tank White

1 Answer

Where do I find a part number on an Eljer toilet tank?

You can purchass a whole new fixture for the same cost as just the tank I believe...
any eljer tank will fit your toilet bowl... they are pretty universal.
Does the current tank have a crack or something?you can replace the seals easilly enough if the tank is just leaking at the seal ... and the flush mechanism is also easy to replace , should that be the reson to swap out tanks too.

Mar 24, 2013 | Eljer 141-0220-00 Toilet Tank White

1 Answer

I am looking for a replacement toilet tank lid for a Eljer Preserver II toilet. Manufactured in 2003.

I checked the Eljer website; several different toilets came up searching with the number you provided but
no information on a Preserver model.

I think your best bet would be to contact your nearest dealer for the Eljer products. You can use the location finder on the Eljer website:

It is possible a dealer may have old stock oand should know if there is a substiute available.

Mar 02, 2011 | Eljer Toilet Tank Lid Preserver II ...

2 Answers

25 year old toilet, all of a sudden, seems to be shifting and the tank is now angled and one side is touching the wall, nothing seems loose, or wobbly, but it must be moving, since it never was this way...

The tank to bowl bolts need to be replaced. The tank will need to be removed and new SOLID BRASS BOLTS and the gasket will need to be replaced. When you tighten the new bolts on the
tank, lay a two foot level across the tank with cover removed. Tighten each side a little at a time.
I always tighten the tank down until it just touches the raised rib on the bowl, and no more than that.
You can buy generic tank to bowl kits, but make sure the bolts are solid brass.

Nov 05, 2010 | Eljer & Patriot& Elongated Toilet Bowl

1 Answer

I am unsure as to how to attach the spud assembly to the urinal. Page 164 has rough in directions for this model.

Hope this will help also you contact eljer at for further information.

Jun 10, 2010 | Eljer 161-1155-00 White Dover Wall Mount...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Eljer & Elongated Toilet Bowl  Logo

Related Topics:

183 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Eljer Home Experts

john h

Level 3 Expert

12744 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4348 Answers

Charles T Nevin
Charles T Nevin

Level 3 Expert

4070 Answers

Are you an Eljer Home Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides