Brand new out of the box MP-102. When I turned it on, a red light was flashing on the pitch control 16% button. The tray would not open. I turned it off and back on, and now nothing works except that the display is on and everything it can display is displayed. I have turned it on and off several times.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Check the battery levels. You can do this by pressing A. If all 4 lights flash on and off, your batteries are completely charged. 3 lights, 2 lights, and 1 light signify 3/4, 1/2, and 1/4 battery levels. If lights don't flash, replace/insert batteries.
If it's not working with your console, open up the battery cover and the flip lid on the front of the console. (If it's a Wii U, you don't need to open the flip lid.) In both places, there is a red button. (On Wii U, it's next to the flip lid.) Press both red buttons at the same time. (Your Wii will need to be powered on.) The Wii Remote will continuously flash lights until it either receives a sync signal or about a minute has passed; whichever comes first. If you've pressed the buttons and your remote is still flashing, press the button on the console again. Once the remote is synced, the flashing lights will turn into a single light; the placement of the light will vary depending on how many remotes are signed into the Wii.
*Note* Once your remote is synced, you simply need to press A to sign back in if your remote turns off.
If all of the above steps were followed, and your remote is still not functioning, contact the manufacturer. Brands such as Nintendo and Nyko are usually okay, but generics like GameStop aren't the best. It's often easiest to return it and buy a different brand.
I hope this will help you :)
* Green Power light flashes- The printer is receiving a print job, replacing an ink cartridge, charging ink, or cleaning the print head.
* RED paper light is On- If the CD/DVD try guide is open, close the CD/DVD tray guide, load paper, then press the paper button.
Your paper ran out or multiple sheets loaded at the same time . Load paper and press the paper butoon to resume printing.
* RED paper light flashes- Paper is jammed in the printer. Press the paper button to eject the jammed paper. If the light is still flashing , open the cover and remove all paper, including any jammed or torn pieces. Then reload paper and press the paper button to continue printing.
* RED Ink Light Flashes - One or more cartridges are low on ink. Check the message that appears on your screen to determine which cartridge is low, or follow the instructions in " Checking the Ink Supply". Make sure you have a replacement cartridge.
* RED Ink Light is ON- One or more cartridges are out of ink or not installed. If you have just installed a new cartridge, it may be incomaptible with the printer or incorrectly installed. Reinstall it or replace it with the correct cartridge
* RED Ink and RED paper lights flash alternately- The CD/DVD tray guide was left open when you turned on the printer or when printing on paper. Just simply close it/
* Green Power Light is Off; RED paperand RED Ink Lights flashing- Paper may be blocking movement of the print head. Turn off the printer, then open the cover and remove any jammed paper or other foreign objects. Turn the printer back on again. Or it may have an internal error. Turn off the printer, wait a few seconds, then turn it on again.
Turn on the Wii console, when at the home screen press any button on the wii remote, if the lights on the wii remote remain dark then it needs new batteries.
If the lights all light up at the same time then stop this means you are not synced. Press the 1 and 2 buttons at the same time to sync, this will work if they have been synced before.
If your four lights still blink blue then you need to open the little compartment on the console that is right below the disc tray. Inside is a little red button, press the button. Now open your battery compartment on the wii remote and take out the battery, then press the red button inside. Put the battery back in and the controller should sync up. If you are still having trouble you will need to contact Nintenedo Technical Support.
Hi when the power button flashes red if you hold down the little round white button under the dvd tray and keep holding it down then press the open button for dvd then it will flash a number of lights write this down. it will be flashing 1 2 3 or 4 lights so write it down then hold down the white button again and press the draw open button again and write down how many again. do this 4 times all together and tell me what code it has given you then i can tell you exactly what the problem is
so for instance you hold down the little white wireless button and keep holding it down then press the open button for the dvd tray and say 4 lights are flashin so write down 4 then hold white button down again and press open button again it may flash 4 again then do it again and it may flash 2 lights then again and it may flash 2 again
when you have gotten these 4 codes post me a message and tell me exactly what they tell you and in the correct order so it may look like this 4 lights flashing 2 lights flashing 1 light flashing 2 lights flashing
if you look at where the button is where you turn it on well you have the green light in the middle well around this is four outer lights that light up red their are 4 of these 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom either side of the green light, their the ones that flash green when its spinning rounf with green lights so write this code down then ill be able to tell you exactly what the fault is ok
Usually to fix most odd problems on the Thomson digi box you should do a hard disk format every couple of months, select menu, setup, help,
press green button on remote
this shows advanced menu, press blue button, warning should show,
press green button to proceed
takes about 2mins you lose all recorded programs
If the problem is the box stays at red, and won't switch on,
pull the mains plug wait a few secs then push and hold the the standby
button on the main box (not remote) then insert mains plug, as soon as the
red light flashes release the standby button and very quickly press
menu and OK in that order, don't hang about, it has to be done very quickly
I had to do it several times before I got it right, this loads a preloaded firmware
and the box will come alive again the box will upload new firmware in a couple of hours.
Manual Feed Command. 1. Press the Job Cancel button to cancel the print job. Delete the print job in the print queue on the computer. You can quickly access the print queue by double clicking the Printer icon in the task tray or dock.
2. Turn the printer power switch OFF on the right side of the printer. Check that the front cover is closed.
3. Turn the printer power switch ON while holding down the GO button until the Toner, Drum, and Paper LEDs are lit.
4. Release the GO button. All LEDs will be off.
5. Press the GO button 8 times. The green Status LED will flash briefly while the printer is reset. After the printer is reset the Status LED will be lit green.
6. Print the Print Settings by pressing the GO button three times. If the Print Settings pages do not print and the Paper LED is on again skip to the next section - No Paper in the Paper Cassette.
If the Print Settings pages print, the problem is isolated to printing from your computer. The Paper Source of the Brother printer driver or program you are printing from may be set to MP Tray or Manual, instead of Auto Select, Tray 1, or Tray 2 (if the optional paper tray is installed). To check the Paper Source setting of most programs, click File and Page Setup or Page Layout. You may need to click the Paper Source tab or Paper tab depending on your software application. Verify that in the Paper Source section does not list MP Tray or Manual. Choose Auto Select, or another relevant source such as Tray 1. Click OK. Try printing the document again.
No paper in the paper cassette. 1. Pull the paper tray completely out of the printer.
2. Insert the letter or legal size paper into the paper tray with the top edge of the paper first and the print side down. Make sure that the paper is flat in the tray and below the maximum paper mark. If using a paper size other than letter or legal, the paper should be loaded in the MP Tray. The MP Tray can print on paper from 2.75 in. by 4.57 in. up to8.5 in. by 16 in.
3. While pressing the blue paper-guide release lever, slide the paper guides to fit the paper size. Make sure that the guides are firmly in the slots. For legal size paper, press the lever located at the back of the tray and pull out of the back of the open tray.
4. ReinstalI the paper cassette back into the printer. Press the GO button. If the alarm clears, no further troubleshooting is needed. If the alarm continues, follow the steps below.
Paper Jam at Paper Pick-up. 1. Turn the printer power switch OFF on the right side of the printer.
2. Remove the paper cassette from the printer.
3. Elevate the front of the printer slightly to locate the jammed paper.
4. Gently remove the jammed paper.
5. ReinstalI the paper cassette back into the printer.
6. Turn the printer power switch ON. If the alarm clears, no further troubleshooting is needed.