Question about Verbatim STORE-N-GO (95312) 8 GB Hard Drive
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2012 | Transcend 8GB SSD, 2.5- Inch, IDE, SLC...
Apr 11, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2012 | NexxTech Computers & Internet
Oct 04, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Mar 08, 2011 | Apple Iomega 500GB UltraMax eSATA/FireWire...
Three possible Solution to this problem are:-
1:) First of all try to locate a small switch (if any, that you may have not noticed) at some place on the drive or memory card reader. This is the prime reason for this error. If there is one, switch it to the other side to turn the protection off.
2:)Use a software tool Neo2.9
3:)1. Open Registry Editor by typing regedit in Run dialog.
2. Navigate to the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\
3. Find a sub key inside it named "StorageDevicePolicies". If it does not exist there then we need to make it. Right click on "Control" key -> New -> Key. Name it "StorageDevicePolicies" without quotes.
4. Now right click on this newly created key and then click New -> DWORD value and name it as "WriteProtect".
5. Modify this key and give it a value 0.
6. Click OK, and remember to restart the PC.
Feb 06, 2011 | Dane-Elec DaneElec 4GB USB Drive Copper...
Feb 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2010 | Verbatim CORPORATION 94933 USB 2.1GB...
Nov 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2010 | Transcend StoreJet 2.5 (TS120GSJ25T) 120...
671 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: