Question about Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
I received a new program for my TI-84 plus silver ed. and it worked fine. However, I archived it and upon attempting to unarchive it I receive the mssge. err: bad address. I tried once more and I noticed that I lost the amount of RAM that the program takes up even though it was unarchived still. I deleted the program, but it was a 900 byte prog. and I still don't have the 1800 RAM that I lost.
Ti helper has a correct answer but you may want to try garbage collecting first. To do this press 2nd catalog and then g and then press enter when you find garbage collect. Then enter again and say yes. This should give you back the mem if not you need to reset the ram.
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2012 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Sep 23, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Mar 19, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Nov 25, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
The reset procedure will delete all the items that are in the memory of the graphing calculator. Use the reset procedure below:
• Remove 1 AAA battery.
• Press and hold down the [DEL] key.
• While holding down the [DEL] key, replace the AAA battery, and press the [ON] Key.
The message Waiting... Please install calculator software should appear. At this point, it will be necessary to reinstall the calculator's operating system.
• Connect the calculator to the computer using the TI Connectivity Cable or DirectUSB Cable.
Please post if this was helpful...
• In Windows®, click on Start >> Programs >> TI Tools >> TI Connect >> TI OS Downloader.
• In MacOS® X, open Hard Drive >> Applications >> TI Connect >> TI OS Restore.
• Follow the directions on screen to reinstall the calculator's operating system.
Access the link following for detailed instructions on how to complete operating system installation.
Oct 14, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Jun 25, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Sep 23, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Jun 01, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Mar 04, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!