Question about Zanussi 23 in. ZDT6252 Built-in Dishwasher
I turned it on and a few minutes in to the cycle there was a burning smell (electrical). The power light on the control panel is off. I replaced the fuse but this has not fixed the problem. I have removed the covers but there is no sign of anything having burnt. When i press the start button there is a clicking sound but the washer will not start. What is likely to be the problem?
Almost certainly the control board has gone faulty. The favorite is the transformer burns or the thyristor gets very hot and burns due to a bad solder joint. Quickest no noncense repair is to bite the bullet and install a new board.
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2016 | Zanussi Dishwashers
Feb 17, 2015 | Zanussi Dishwashers
Dec 13, 2014 | Zanussi Washing Machines
Mar 29, 2010 | Zanussi 24 in. DE6544 Built-in Dishwasher
Dec 28, 2009 | Zanussi 23 in. ZDi6053SX Built-in...
Jun 21, 2009 | Zanussi 23 in. ZDT6252 Built-in Dishwasher
Jun 04, 2009 | Fisher Dishwashers
Dec 26, 2007 | Zanussi 23 in. ZDT6252 Built-in Dishwasher
Mar 13, 2007 | Zanussi 24 in. DE6744 Free-Standing...
530 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: