Question about Canonical Ltd. Ubuntu
Format ur computer using UBUNTU and do clean install.
The existing data will be lost.
As it is a second hand computer, u dont need the existing data.
Got UBUNTU Desktop edition?
If not try to download it from official UBUNTU site.
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
In Ubuntu 9.04 click on the main icon and select Restart.
- If Ubuntu is the only operating system on your computer you'll need to tap the ESC key as the system boots.
- If you have a dual boot or multiple-boot system the menu should appear on its own.
- At the root level you'll get a boot menu. Select the one that says "recovery mode" and press Enter.
- Ubuntu continues to load until you reach the Recovery Menu.
- Arrow down to "
" which states Drop to root shell prompt with networking and press Enter.
- Now, at the root type "
" (where username is the account whose password you want to change) and press Enter.
- You'll be prompted to
enter a new password
- You will not see the password or any evidence that you are typing.
- Retype the password. If both passwords match you'll have successfully reset your password.
- Press Enter to continue booting into Ubuntu.
hope it helps
May 30, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Oct 27, 2010 | Canonical Ltd. Ubuntu
Sep 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 01, 2010 | ValuSoft Ubuntu Linux for PC, Mac, Linux
Oct 07, 2009 | Apple Computers & Internet
Sep 11, 2009 | Canonical Ltd. Ubuntu
Nov 04, 2008 | Samsung P10 C XTC 1900 Notebook
Sep 18, 2012 | Canonical Ltd. Ubuntu
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: