Question about Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
It is in the hanged mode.
You will have to reset the device by the method given below :---
1) Initially Turn off your TI-83 Plus.
2) Now Open the battery panel on the back of the calculator and remove one of the AAA batteries. Keep this battery safe and handy, as you will need it again soon.
3) Press the "Clear" button, and keep it held down.
4) Put the battery back in and turn on the calculator, with the "Clear" button still held down. When the calculator's screen displays the message "RAM Cleared," release the "Clear" button.
5) Remove one of the calculator's batteries again. This time, hold down the "Del" key.
6) Reinsert the battery and turn on the calculator. Release the "Del" key when the screen reads "Waiting...Please install calculator software now."
7) Use the TI Connectivity cable to connect your calculator to your computer. Run the TI Connect software to reinstall the calculator's operating system.
8) Turn off the calculator and disconnect the TI Connectivity cable. Remove the AAA batteries, as well as the small, circular lithium battery Then wait five minutes before putting the batteries back in. Turn on your calculator.
Thanks. keep updated for any more query.you can rate this solution and show your appreciation.
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
May 17, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
May 07, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Dec 02, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Feb 03, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver...
Nov 14, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Apr 27, 2008 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert