Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Receiving MMS on Treo 650
This device should be compatible with MMS.
I found this thread which might help you set up MMS on your Treo 650. Look at the 2nd entry:
1. Start, Settings, Connections, and then tap the Connections Icon
2. Under "My Work Network" tap Add a New Modem Connection
3. Name it Picture Messaging and under Select a modem select (GPRS,3G)
4. Under Access Point Name type: wap.voicestream.com
5. Username, Password, and Domain is left blank and then click Finish
6. Now, go into Proxy Settings and check "This network connects to the Internet" and check "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the internet"
7. Under the Proxy Server box type: 216.155.165.050
8. Tap the advanced button and tap on the HTTP line. Make sure the HTTP settings shows 216.155.165.050:8080. If not, change it.
9. Click the OK button a few times to get out of the settings completely.
10.Now go to Start, Messaging, Menu, then Options, Advance, then Click Manual, and then the Edit button
11. Message center number +12063130004
12. Email center number is 500
13. MMS gateway address is 216.155.165.050:8080
14. MMS URL is http://18.104.22.168/servlets/mms
15. Finally under Network Profile select: My Work Network and then click ok.
Posted on Dec 13, 2007
SOURCE: Palm Treo 650 Unlock Code.
do u have a unlock code for your treo 650?can u share me a code so that i can unlock my treo 650 here is my messenger and email account email@example.com i hope you can help me too.
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
funny thing... the older palm treos like this one have some glitches. these glitches can normally be fixed by changing some of the settings.
1) go to your home screen, and select PREFS
3) set your brightness level all the way to the right (NOTE: it takes more power to dim the screen then it does to brighten the screen.)
4) set auto off after: to the highest number allowed
please let me know if this helps!
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
SOURCE: No sound from my treo
Try inserting hands-free kit/headphone jack - sometimes immediately after unplugging, the sould will work. This is usually dirt in the jack socket - it's happened to a couple of my Treos.
I sometimes clean the jack socket on my Treo650. You may be able to do this by just removing the battery, which exposes the back of the jack, but I usually remove the case (to prevent spreading dirt inside the device. Once exposed, I spray contact cleaner from the back of the jack socket, with and with out the jack inserted - jiggle it around a bit to flush out any dirt from inside.
Don't insert the battery until the contact cleaner has completely evaporated.
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2011 | Palm Treo 650 Smartphone
Mar 10, 2009 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Apr 09, 2008 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!