Question about OKI C9500dxn Led Printer
I'd like to know how to solve the Registration Error 2 message on an Okidata c9500.
Your asking a bit much
1) - Power ON printer while holding both the + & - buttons until “OKIUSER” message appears in LCD.
2) - Press + or – button until “ENGINE DIAG MODE” is displayed.
3) Press "ENTER", displayed will be "DIAGNOSTIC MODE XX.XX.XX S-MODE"
4) Press + or – button until “NV-RAM INITIAL” is displayed.
Half way, dont stop too long it will time out....
5) Press "ENTER" again.
6) Will appear "TABLE 1" message.
7) Press "ENTER" until "EXECUTING RESET" message appear. ...............the "NV-RAM INITIAL" message will BLINK.
Tada....This procedure reset TONER, DRUM, FUSER and BELT...life counts
8) power OFF printer, wait 10 sec, and power ON again..
To access Service Mode in C9300 power ON printer with 0, 1, 6, 7 at same time...you can do some good damage in there!! (I warned ya!)
Resetting consumables for OKI C7300,C7500,C9300 printer I think!
1. Hold buttons 0 + 1 + 6 + 7 on startup.
2. Press button 0 several times until "DIAGNOSTIC MODE xx.xx.xx" shows.
3. Hold buttons 2 + 3 until "ENGINE DIAG LEVEL 4" shows.
4. Press button 1 to scroll to "COUNTER SET".
5. Press button 2 to scroll through menu items (button 6 scrolls backwards)
6. To alter the value of an item, first press button 3 to select the digit to be altered. The selected digit will slowly flash. (Button 3 moves to the right through the digits. Button 7 takes you to the left.)
7. Then press button 2 to increase the value of the selected digit. Press button 6 to decrease the value.
8. When the changes have been made hold buttons 1 + 3 + 5. The screen will flash three times and then an * will appear on the right of the screen. The new value is set.
9. To leave the counter set menus, turn the printer off.
Each colour toner counter shows life as percentage used. So a toner showing 30% has used up 30% of its toner. 100% would indicate a near empty toner. This is the reverse of the toner life shown from the "usage menu" when the printer is in normal operation, which shows the toners as a percentage life remaining. You will want toner showing 00%. note:this is oposite of what you see in user mode
Some models exhange these steps
3) HOLD 0 + 4 "ENGINE DIAG LEVEL 2" shows
4) Press 1 to cycle to "fuser unit"
5) 2 to scroll to TONER
REST IS SAME WE WANT TO SET WHAT i GUESS IS AT 100% TO 0%.
Posted on Nov 19, 2007
I started a thread here about the problem. It might help. http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/ricoh-savin-gestetner/7221-ricoh-aficio-cl3500n-color-register-error.html#post18536
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
SOURCE: OKIDATA C9500 WITH error 002
Error 002 is an cpu exception fault caused by a defective controllerboard (CU board)
When replacing this board remember to replace the eeprom on the controller from the old board to the new one.
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
SOURCE: okidata c9500 paper jams between
If you are getting jams in the fuser or right after it the fuser is probly bad. I think there is a mylar upgrade that attaches to the toner sensor arms under the top cover(not an easy fix). It is also possible the drum unit or the toner cartridge could be bad.
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
SOURCE: fatal error : 144 on a Okidata
this is indicated when the toner feed switch error
or the toner locklever-open error occurs repeatedly when new toner is used.
it has to do with the yellow.
3 possible solutions.
Confirm that the lever is in position.
Replace the toner feed unit.
Replace the ID units.
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks for the advice SALES320 in that it ended up being a issue with the yellow drum unit."
It may not be an actual problem with your printer. The two things that cause most Communication Errors are a failing Printer Cable and corrupted Printer Drivers. Problems in your actual Computer System [bad software, hardware problems, incorrect settings, etc], can also cause communication errors. You can delete your old drivers and download the latest available drivers.Bad or corrupted drivers can cause many problems. "DEINSTALL" [remove] your old drivers/printer first and then reload drivers.
Reset printer and hope it works.
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2014 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 08, 2010 | Dell 5110cn Laser Printer
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Nov 12, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
May 08, 2010 | OKI C9600hdn Laser Printer
Aug 07, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 15, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Feb 09, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER 400S Copier
Oct 06, 2008 | OKI Printers & Copiers
Nov 18, 2007 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
528 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!