Question about Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
To unlock the pattern screen lock without signing in with your Google account You need to repair the software of the phone.
The steps to repair the phone are the following:
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
I have been locked out of my xperia X10 for enterin the unlock pattern incorrectly too many times. Although I have been given the oppurtunity to put my google account email and address in. It still won't work. My google account but i forgot my google account:-s plz help
Posted on Jul 09, 2010
My lg from straight talk has been locked out due to too many pattern attempts please help me
Posted on Apr 24, 2013
My micromax A57 was locked and internet was also not activated in my mobile so i can unlock it through google account, i was frusted and was trying finally I got the solution though i have lost the nos saved in my phone memory my trick which worked--
i just remove my battery from phone and put it again on my mobile by simultaneously pressing the power key and volume up button, phone gave the option of factory resetting select it by pressing power key for up and down use vol + - button ...enjoy the trick
Posted on Apr 01, 2013
I have no pc companion and gmail email address...
Posted on Jan 17, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2014 | Cell Phones
Feb 25, 2014 | Haier D6000 Cellular Phone
Feb 15, 2013 | Cell Phones
Dec 25, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 19, 2012 | LG Optimus E612 White Android OS Unlocked...
Aug 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S I9000 (8 GB) Cell Phone
Aug 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Sep 30, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
May 24, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 11, 2009 | HTC Hero Smartphone
6,310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: